[Jacob-list] Your experience with other mailing lists

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Fri Dec 1 18:10:25 EST 2006

I would also like to say a big "Thank you" to Mark for being there with
this list before some of these other options were plausible. I also
suspect the whole Williams family deserves a thank you too. Having said
that, I also sympathize with list administrator responsibilities. Not
something I would have wanted to tackle.
I have never had any interaction with google groups, but I am on a
number of yahoo groups with no problem worth mentioning.
I would like for the "reply" feature to work a bit differently. In a
group like this, I would like the reply button to default to reply to
the group. This is not a big deal, but I feel that some of the answers
go directly to the questioners and I would like to know the answers also.
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo. 65251
(573)642-0350 (phone on the wall)
(573)310-1668 (cell)
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Highland Cattle,
Yak, Emu, Wallaroo, Wallabies, Patagonian Cavies, Llama, Capybara,
Muntjac,Elk,Red deer, and Fallow Deer all living together in the Kingdom
of Callaway