[Jacob-list] Your experience with other mailing lists

Punkin's Mom punkinsmom at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 1 17:45:12 EST 2006

I've had good luck with a Yahoo list in the past and am currently on a carriage driving list that seems to work well - of course, who knows what horrors are going on behind the scenes there as well. Here is an info link: http://www.carriagedriving.net/index.php?f=b&pg=23. If it doesn't take you to a "what we are" page, click on the button for CD-L.

Thank you so much for all you've done for us. This is the most enjoyable list I've ever been on. Always good information; always nice folks.

Sara Dunham
Punkin's Patch
Cynthiana, Kentucky
www.myfavoritesheep.com