[Jacob-list] lamb kit

Tom and Judy Riddolls grey_wethers_farm at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 23:14:15 EDT 2006

ok this may be a bit late as it seems i'm the only one still waiting...

what shoudl we beginners have on hand for lambing.  the lists today mention
even more meds that people seem to have on hand, what woul be a "master
list" of supplies we should stock to cover all possible (within reason)
complications.
I don't mean just drugs but home remedies as well.

Also what percentage of births end up going wrong.  I hear a lot of horror
stories here.  How many ewes do you have before you start to assume you will
have some lambs that don't make it.

tom

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.