[Jacob-list] Ram for Sale--4 Horned

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at blueridge.net
Wed Apr 19 22:04:00 EDT 2006

  Our four horned ram, 4Horn Farm's Hoosier, will be for sale in the
fall timeframe.

We were very pleased with Hoosier's lambs this season and some of his
daughters will remain in our flock.  We intend to use Hoosier again in
the fall for a group of 2007 lambs, but then he will be available for
relocation to a new home by sometime in October, with timing negotiable.

A photo and pedigree of Hoosier can be found at:
 http://www.patchworkfibers.com/perfectspotfarm.html
While that photo is a few months old, I will be happy to email something
more current and furnish other details upon request.
Hoosier has a beautiful fleece and is well-mannered, with no behavior
issues.

The Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair (SAFF) takes place at the end of
October in this area each year.  We are located less than an hour from
the event site, so that might be a convenient pickup opportunity for a
potential buyer.

Thanks!

Cathy
Perfect Spot Farm