[Jacob-list] ivomectin/organic

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Apr 17 17:52:21 EDT 2006

<LOL> I took two years of college chemistry, but I must have the retention of a turnip!! (or maybe it was a LONG time ago :-0) as I haven't the foggiest idea if "agents isolated from the soil bacterium...." makes it a natural product.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com

 I found this on the Internet, glad I