[Jacob-list] Ivermectin and synthetic pyrethroids

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Apr 17 17:45:28 EDT 2006

Thank you, Gordon, for such a clear explanation.

I don't worm often and I'm glad that I don't.  We still have tons of earthworms and moles (maybe too many moles).

When I dosed my sheep for lice, I used Permethrin as a pour on at a rate of something like 2ml/sheep.  There was no dip to dispose of and I hope the impact on our creek life would have been minimal.  Definitely something to consider if I ever treat them again.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com