[Jacob-list] software and meat topics

Ralene Mitschler rmitschler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:48:11 EDT 2005

Hi Listers
First, for any mac users out there, I have found software called FlockFiler
rather similar to Breeders' Assistant but am still watching to see if BA
comes out with a mac version. FlockFiler has some abilities to keep details
about wool in addition to the pedigree generation or health records. I
haven't yet tried to see if I can import from registration forms.
 Second, have any of you dealt with sending sheep meat products to friends
in other states? For instance I have a friend who is into making
sausage....am unsure if the regulations make it too difficult to ship
thanks
Ralene
(temporarily in NE instead of PA)

--
Ralene Mitschler
Chicory Lane Farm, Blue Flower Flock Jacobs