[Jacob-list] saff

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Oct 17 06:30:44 EDT 2005

Plans are to meet at 6:30 at the Mills River Restaurant.  Directions below.  If the time doesn't suit, PLEASE let me know ASAP, so that we can adjust  our reservation.

> While driving past the fairgrounds in Fletcher, I made a couple
> mental notes for when you write up you notice about the Jacob
> dinner, if you want to include them when giving details:  from the
> WNC fairgrounds, take NC 280 west (left) toward Brevard.  Mills
> River Restaurant is approximately 3.5 miles on the left.  Time I
> have reserved is 6:30, so if you want to change that forward or
> back, let me know and I can change it when I call to confirm
> everything next week.

Mary Ellen has offered to have a sign in at her booth at SAFF (ISeeSpots).  Right now, we have a room reserved that will seat up to 20 people, but they will give us more space if needed.  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone that is planning on attending so we can get a rough idea of who's coming.

Cathy, could you fill in anything about the dinner reservation I may have forgotton?

Linda

Meet our new blue eyed spotted baby :-)
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/whatsnew.html