[Jacob-list] saff

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 05:49:24 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Anybody coming to SAFF this coming weekend in
Asheville...  Would love to meet up with you whether
an "old" or a "new" face.  I have a booth right off
the upper arena walkway near the women's bathroom.
You don't have to purchase anything to come see me.
There are times when I get swamped and won't be able
to talk much.

Anybody thinking about coming....Classes Fri-Sun.
Show Sat and Sun...think hours are 9-5, but better
check the real listings to be certain.

I think Linda and Cathy have organized a supper on
Saturday.  Lots of stuff to do and see!

MEH

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm