[Jacob-list] Breeder's Assistant

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Oct 10 09:17:49 EDT 2005

I know a number of you are using Breeder's Assistant software.  The later versions (4.0 something and up) have a feature which will fill in your registration forms automatically.  You bring up the animal name and the fields are filled in.  To use this feature, it does require that you set download and save (or scan and save as pdf) your registration form and then set up the fields to enter the data you want.

JSBA has a new registration application (available at http://www.jsba.org/application.pdf).  This form can be filled in on the computer and printed.  The only software you need for that is Acrobat Reader (version 5.0 or later), which is free.

I'm currently setting up in BA with the new form and should get it tomorrow.  It's possible for me to export the form with the fields intact to anyone with BA.  If anyone has wanted to try the merge feature, but hasn't gotten around to working on the form, let me know and I'll sent it along.

Linda

Meet our new blue eyed spotted baby :-)
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/whatsnew.html