[Jacob-list] Re: Lone ram

Heather Hettick hettick1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 08:42:04 EST 2005

Gillian,

   I have a nice tunis/Jacob wether lamb who spent the summer at my Mom's farm and is pretty tame and agreeable and can sell him reasonably if you are nearby.  My Mom named him Smoky and I feel guilty sending him off to market.  His brother went to the butcher last week and I have his lovely black pelt.  Smoky is a bit smaller and is polled.

  I try to keep my rams confined alone for a minimum of time.  OUr Jacob ram, Dude, was a bit rough on the wethers and my old TUnis/Romney ewe I gave him for company so he spent over a month alone and did a lot of damage to his stall but he's out now and has calmed down a lot.

  Heather Hettick
  Moonstruck Farm
  Creston, OH

  Message: 1