[Jacob-list] S------ circumferences

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 22 00:35:20 EST 2005

>I'm sorry to laugh, and I have absolutely nothing worthwhile to contribute
>to this, but you ought to have seen the spam analysis attached to this
>subject line and content. It's good that the Jacob-list prefix appears on
>list messages. The Internet was never meant for farmers...
>Susan
I'm laughing too.  I just realized that if anyone sent me anything
privately, it probably was put in the "Known Spam" folder and we deleted
the 300+ entries yesterday.  Please send the information again with a
certain word missing or something like that, maybe the initials s.c., or
just send it to the entire list.  Remember, this info is not for me.  It is
for a lady on another list who raises Welsh Black Mountain Sheep or maybe
it is Black Welsh Mountain Sheep.
Thanks, Cathy P.