[Jacob-list] breeding flock dispersal

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 08:25:14 EST 2005

Hi,

I am dispersing my breeding flock of Jacobs.  A few
older girls will be staying here, a few sheep are
spoken for, and the rest will be available for sale.

Animals that have registry papers with JSBA will be
sold for $150.00, those without papers will be sold
for $100.  Multiple animal discounts will be available
and made on a private basis.

Vet fees for health papers will be responsibility of
purchaser.  I am making plans to deliver several sheep
to Bill Jones in Kansas City, MO around the Christmas
holidays---weather permitting.  That is the ONLY
transportation I am arranging provided you would meet
me on the way with our time schedule.

All ewes have been in with rams this fall, and rams
they have been with have been 4-horned.

You can find information on part of the girls/boys at
www.iseespots.com under the flock home link.

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm