[Jacob-list] acorns

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Nov 12 19:06:13 EST 2005

At our old farm, the sheep were awful about girdling the trees.  They would take their horns and scrape the tree trunk until they would work a little piece loose enough that they could catch it with their teeth and peel it.  For some reason,  they have not damaged a single tree here in Tiger.  I don't the foggiest idea of why they destroyed trees there, but not here.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com