[Jacob-list] Photo with Santa

Punkin's Mom punkinsmom at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 7 14:48:34 EST 2005

Henri ain't taking over the sleigh.  She's bailing out at the first good milk and cookie house and setting in to stay awhile :-).

We got scammed on the pictures :-/.  They were Christmas portraits, but not with Santa.  Cute, but not calendar worthy.  I've had so many requests for the Santa picture though that I might take her into Lexington to one of the big shopping malls where I've had my cat and dog pictures taken before and I know Santa will be there.  I'm sure Henri saved her wish list ;-).

Sara