[Jacob-list] Re: one more thing...

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed May 25 17:00:38 EDT 2005

Thanks.  I actually can identify all the plants around here, but talking to the extension agent is good suggestion.  We are new to this place in the sense that we recently moved into the house, but we spent 8 years(!) building the house.

Hillside farming is new to me - much different from Florida or Michigan.  I'm beginning to see the pluses.  Instead of seeing our pasture areas as sandy and steep, we now look at them as 'well-drained.'

Linda

What's New at Patchwork Farm?