[Jacob-list] one more thing...

Paintedrockfarm at aol.com Paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Wed May 25 16:31:57 EDT 2005

Linda,

I forgot to mention the suggestion of doing a follow up with your county
extension agent.  Since you are new to that area with your new place and  all,
there are most likely different plants in the environment.  Even at  <3miles
from your old place, I bet everything is different!  I can  relate from my steep
hills in the Appalachians of West Virginia.

Your extension agent may be able to shed some light on plant possibilities
aside from the laurel.  He/she may even be able to help do a pasture
"walk-thru" and help identify any possible threats to the sheep.

Good luck! -- Cheryl

Mike  & Cheryl Terrano
_Painted  Rock Farm_ (http://members.aol.com/paintedrockfarm)
Route 4 Box 726
Buckhannon, WV  26201-9205
(304) 457-6620
_paintedrockfarm at aol.com_ (http://paintedrockfarm@aol.com/)
Breeders of Registered Jacob Sheep & French Angora  Rabbits