[Jacob-list] Abner

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Mon May 23 17:51:52 EDT 2005

Hey, All,

Just heard from a friend that my ram, Abner, made the pages of Spin-Off this month...a photo.  No nothing about the article or why he was in the article, other than he's a looker, along with another ram, one of the Culloden progeny, which I got from Mary Ellen Hansson. Now, I'll have to go check out the article.  The woman who took the photo last year did email me and ask if it was okay.  I said, sure, just mention my name!  I am spinning his fleece right now, Katrina...it's as gorgeous as ever! Betty!