[Jacob-list] flock numbers and sale

Paintedrockfarm at aol.com Paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Fri May 20 07:30:34 EDT 2005

Hello all...

With changes in our family circumstances and schedules, pasture size and
just plain ol' Jacob productivity, we are in need to immediately reduce our  herd
numbers.  We currently have about 100 Jacobs and cannot maintain  them all on
our current pastures.  We are looking to reduce our total flock  numbers by
about 2/3 -- deep discounts available for multiple sheep  purchases.

Website update and add'l pics will be posted soon to the sale pages.   Adults
and lambs are available for immediate sale.  Most lambs will be  available by
June 1st.

We will notify the list when the updates are complete.  Thanks -- Mike  &
Cheryl

Mike  & Cheryl Terrano
_Painted  Rock Farm_ (http://members.aol.com/paintedrockfarm)
(_www.paintedrockfarm.com_ (http://www.paintedrockfarm.com) )
Route  4 Box 726
Buckhannon, WV 26201-9205
(304) 457-6620
_paintedrockfarm at aol.com_ (http://paintedrockfarm@aol.com/)
Breeders of Registered Jacob Sheep & French  Angora Rabbits