[Jacob-list] Question on horns

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri May 6 07:49:09 EDT 2005

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think I quite agree.  Many four horned ewe lambs do break laterals, but that should not give you a weak side horn when it regrows.  If it's a small, weak side horn that looks like a scur - it probably is.  Short, stumpy, strong and firmly attached horns are a different matter.

Linda
Visit our new babies!
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html