Blonde Shepherds [Jacob-list] WAS question on horns

fayg at mebtel.net fayg at mebtel.net
Sun May 1 17:12:04 EDT 2005

The gene for 4 horns must be on the X chromosome ...
and can't possibly be on Y

wanna see my logic ...

1 2        1 2
 X          Y
3 4         3

speaking of sheep and horns and blondes ..

Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing blonde jokes that
she had her hair cut and dyed brown.

A few days later, as she was out driving around the countryside, she
stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass.

Admiring the cute wooly creatures, she said to the shepherd, "If I can
guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?"

The shepherd, always the gentleman, said, "Sure!"

The blonde thought for a moment and, for no discernible reason, said,
"352."

This being the correct number, the shepherd was, understandably,
totally amazed, and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K., I'll keep to my end of
the deal. Take your pick of my flock."

The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally picked the
one that was by far cuter and more playful than any of the others.

When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and said, "O.K., now I
have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can I
have my dog back?"

Gary