[Jacob-list] lamb count

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Mar 30 10:52:52 EST 2005

So far we have 13 lambs, 8 ewes and 5 rams.  I lost one ram lamb, so the count is 8 to 4 with a few more ewes left to lamb.  This is the year that I wanted more rams, so of course I got more ewes!  I did get the one Junco ram that I'd hoped for (fingers crossed that he will continue to look as nice as he does now) and, as a bonus, got two four horned ewe lambs by Junco from two different two horned ewes.  A very satisfying lambing season.

Linda

Visit our new babies!
www.patchworkfibers.com/2005lambs.html