[Jacob-list] lamb count

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 10:38:37 EST 2005

YES, DEAR BETTY...WE STILL HAVE ONE LITTLE PATCH OF
SNOW THAT (HOPEFULLY) WILL BE GONE TODAY.  DON'T KNOW
WHY, BUT IT SEEMED LIKE AN EXTRA LONG WINTER THIS
YEAR!

REST ASSURED THAT WHEN YOU LAMBS START DROPPING, THAT
SPRING IN VT CAN'T BE TOO FAR BEHIND.

DO YOU THINK ALL OF YOUR SNOW WILL BE GONE IN TIME FOR
THE AGM?  OR SHOULD WE ALL BRING SHOVELS?

REGARDS,
BOB