[Jacob-list] Another reason NOT to dock tails

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 22:21:49 EST 2005

HELLO KELLY, RICH, ET ALS...

THE ARTICLE IN YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER REALLY UNDERSCORES
JUST HOW "SICK" SOME PEOPLE ARE AND, IN ALL HONESTY,
WHETHER OR NOT A SHEEP IS DOCKED PROBABLY WOULD DETER
THIS TYPE OF WACKO.

I THINK, IF I FOUND THE FELLOW IN MY BARN AT 3 AM
ATTEMPTING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY OF OUR EWES, I
WOULD HAVE USED THAT BAILER TWINE FOR A "NOOSE"...

REGARDS TO ALL AND HAPPY LAMBING!

WE'RE FINALLY REACHING THE END OF OUR '05 LAMBING
SEASON...HAD TWO SINGLE EWE LAMBS BORN THIS WEEK FROM
TWO YEARLINGS (ONE OF THEM WAS ONE OF YOURS, KATRINA &
DAVE).  THE YOUNG MOTHERS TOOK QUITE READILY TO THEIR
NEWBIES.  OUR CURRENT TOTAL IS 62 LAMBS, WITH 37 OF
THEM EWES AND 25 RAMS.

BOB MAY
SWAYZE INN FARM
HOPE, NJ