[Jacob-list] Another reason NOT to dock tails

Katrina & Dave davekat at copper.net
Fri Mar 11 18:57:59 EST 2005

Hi Cheryl-
I think that part was said in jest... at least in our household, the "Another reason NOT to dock tails"  is what broke Dave up!!!  He was laughing for quite a while...  I still remember my nephew coming into the sheep barn (with the commercial sheep)  and being shocked at the look of those swollen pregnant ewes with their privates so visible.    I also remember in that area another guy was caught after leaving his wallet at the scene of the crime!
Amazing what some people will do...  and creepy that it was that close to home!
Katrina Lefever