[Jacob-list] sheep & PETA

Paintedrockfarm at aol.com Paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 14:21:56 EST 2005

P.E.T.A. -- ah, another sore topic!

I saw their big "story" in their official PETA magazine -- I'm not a
subscriber by any means just saw the article on the cover in the doctors office  and
thought I'd give it a look first hand.  Of course, they DID portray a  hideous
picture of a merino ram with no backside left whatsoever and then  proceeded
to trash every breeder as irresponsible torturers of the creatures of  the
earth.  They even claim that shearing is stressful and painful for  the sheep and
everyone should boycott these "hideous" practices.  After  reading the
article, I was really ticked off.  I never even returned  the magazine to the rack
-- I tossed it in the trash instead.

Today I am proudly wearing my own personal P.E.T.A. T-shirt; it's bright
orange with the PETA insignia on it but mine reads:

P.E.T.A.
People Eating Tasty Animals

If anyone wants to obtain one, I'll gladly provide a source  reference -- :)

Mike  & Cheryl Terrano
_Painted  Rock Farm_ (http://members.aol.com/paintedrockfarm)

Route 4 Box 726
Buckhannon, WV  26201-9205