[Jacob-list] Mulesing and PETA

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Wed Mar 9 11:37:16 EST 2005

   I just forwarded this to Keith Larson ,   klarson at wbt.com     , as
usual PETA gave half a story.   I've lost a sheep to Blow fies when I
lived in Wilson NY , It was HORRIBLE .     On guy called in and asked
if the PETA people are doing anything about animals abusing animals ,
like cats and their abuse of  mice , The guy actually admitted HE owned
a cats that enjoyed the  toying of it's prey prior to death.   I bet he
wished he hadn't .  The guy set him up then attacked when the guy from
PETA 's  guard was down .  Small win but it was interesting to hear
him try to wiggle out of his inconsistency.      Have a nice day. and
thanks for the information   maybe I should run off some information to
pass out at their meeting sat.....?  >K
www.creeksendfarm.com

Katherine Wisor RN
  400 Dawn Circle