[Jacob-list] cervical plugs and such

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Mar 5 18:05:59 EST 2005

I'm glad to hear that you've seen the same thing.  I was getting abit nervous after a few days had passed with no sign of lamb or labor.  This lamb was born right on schedule at 146 days.

Wish I could get my girls to read.  I could post the lambing schedule in the barn and not have to do so many late night checks!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com