[Jacob-list] Falling down ewe

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Tue Mar 1 11:23:34 EST 2005

    Gillian- love the idea for the collection of mails.  Please let me
know if I can be of help.  I am continually amazed at the resources the
Jacob list has been and the value of the content of info. that has been
sent in.  Although sometimes I have felt if I was a Gentices I would
follow some of the in depth discuissons better.
    Awhile back someone wrote in about a falling down ewe.  I would
really appriceate a review of that situations.  Please describe the
onset of the symptoms, if you were able to help her and treatments that
were provided.  Did Selium help?
Thanks Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms  Utah