[Jacob-list] Inquiry from lady in UK

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Jul 21 19:07:44 EDT 2005

Try a google search for Anita Bekley.  Seems she (or he) is making the rounds.  Definitely a scam.  I got something similar a few years ago about shipping sheep to the UK.  Jill's got a very good point.  Who in the UK would pay (after all the shipping charges, etc) over $500 each for my sheep?  It's not like there aren't any Jacobs in the UK.

Linda
What's New at Patchwork Farm?