[Jacob-list] Inquiry from lady in UK

Jill Bowis farm at kintaline.plus.com
Thu Jul 21 17:59:10 EDT 2005

Peaceful Valley Farm wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> We have an inquiry from a lady in the UK, wanting to purchase Jacob
> Sheep for a client of hers.  Has anyone else gotten an email from
> this lady?  Her name is Anita Bekley.  How would one ship sheep to
> the UK?

expensively ?
sorry -- but seriously
Why does she want to put sheep through all of that when there are great sheep over here and a wonderful Jacob Sheep society to give her lots of help and advice?
http://www.jacobsheep.org.uk/

there are 2 sales coming up shortly - full details on the website

National Show & Sale at Worcester Market   Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005
Northern Area Show & Sale at Newtown St Boswells   Tuesday, 9th August 2005

There are also members all over the country who would be glad to help
Many of our regional shows are still happening around the country and many of them have Jacob sheep entered where its possible to meet breeders and have a chat

regards
Jill Bowis

Pure bred utility chickens and ducks
Housing; Equipment,  Books, Videos, Gifts
Herbaceous; Herb and Alpine nursery
Working Holidays in Scotland
http://www.kintaline.co.uk