[Jacob-list] flock management software for macs

Ralene Mitschler ralenemitschler at direcway.com
Mon Jul 18 22:03:34 EDT 2005

Hi All
Just purchased software for my mac that seems similar to Breeders'
Assistant which currently still needs to be run on Windows only (or
using soft windows/virtual pc to run on a mac).  It is called
Flockfiler Lite ($50 if purchased online).  There is also a Pro version
available.  http://www.flockfiler.com/

So far it seems to be just fine for my use.  Have any of you tried it
before?

Related to databases, what information can we get from having our wool
samples tested in addition to diameter?  I noticed I can enter things
like luster, crimp etc.  Are there standards already in existence for
that or do I come up with some version myself?
Thanks for any info you can send my way!
Ralene

Ralene  Mitschler and Randall Morrison
Chicory Lane Farm
687 Oxford Ave.