[Jacob-list] Question on donation for suicide sheep

sara young spottedewe at gwi.net
Sun Jul 17 05:17:25 EDT 2005

Hi Kate and Everyone-
I am working with a specific person from Heifer in their stock donation office (Debbie Alexander - in Arkansas). Trying to set up a specific place and way for prople to donate specifically to these Turkish families - preferably sheep. While they are very helpful, something of this magnitude specifications will take a bit longer to set up.

Over the years, my students have purchased and donated many goats, chickens and cows for people all over the world...working with Heifer and other organizations.

Sara