[Jacob-list] more on suicide sheep

sara young spottedewe at gwi.net
Sat Jul 9 07:42:30 EDT 2005

Hi-
I have spoken to a few people and am trying to set up a fund, to which people could donate directly.  Will hopefully have something pulled together by early next week, so will post an update when I have the logistics figured out.  Thanks to all of the people who expressed interest and support!
An upcoming weekend textile workshop here in Maine donates 25% to Guatemalan women who weave to support themselves.....and the proceeds of their Holiday Fair goes to these woman as well. I'm going and will mention this effort to them, too.

Sara