[Jacob-list] No Eye Patch

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 09:07:47 EDT 2005

This has been a very interesting discussion. Makes me
wonder if out in the wild, only those animals with
"incorrect" markings are eaten by predators.

I breed for a balance of dark & light fiber and
handspinner's fleece, excellent mothering skills, good
horns, and good overall conformation (straight back,
correct legs, etc.) and good temperament.

I have a lovely ewe lamb I purchased this year who
just has an eyeliner on one side! I'm thrilled to add
her to our flock! Her fleece is gorgeous, she has two
correctly set horns, and her disposition is wonderful!
The children are working with her, and my daughter
plans to show her this fall at the State Fair in
Raleigh.

Joy

Joyce M. Thomas
Son Rise Farm & Rabbitry, Creedmoor NC
Hand spun yarns, custom knit & triloom woven items
www.shepherdofspots.com