[Jacob-list] God has been good, thank you,

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Mon Jan 31 13:02:49 EST 2005

After losing Ohm, my four horn ram, God has so far blessed me with the following which seems to be a daily routine.

Ohm's babies
Cala Lilly (Noels full sister)  ewe lamb
Carly                                "     "

Elijah
Mullen twins ewe and ram lambs
Honey dew   ewe lamb
Domino          "     "

Noel

Juniper twins ram lambs

The lastest one was born this morning.  It has been pretty exciting but sad, I wish I bred more to Ohm because his ewe lambs are really outstanding.  And I did give Ohm some problem ewes that weren't getting pregnant because I knew he would get the job done.   I will take whatever God gives as long as it is healthy and has spots LOL.  Now, the latest one born this morning was from Brink May Lady Domino
and on one side of her face is black patch the other side is a lighter color (lilac) blue eye.  Is that pretty weird or what?   does this thing happen?

Peggy

PS  I was getting worried that nothing was popping and now it is GREAT!!!  I will try
to load up pics on my website this year.