[Jacob-list] test and winter waitings

fayg at mebtel.net fayg at mebtel.net
Sat Jan 22 07:14:28 EST 2005

Mary Ellen,

Snow on the ground here in Efland,  I got 1/2 of an inch Thursday/Friday and
expect more today and tomorrow.

I don't know if Elaina told you, I hydroplaneed in last weeks rain, that nice
Monte Carlo, well ... it isn't so nice anymore; totaled. I am out looking for
trucks, prefer 1990-1995 Chevy C1500. It would match what I have now and would
be a good bet, found a nice one but wants much more than retail.

No babies yet but lots of fat ewes. Should start next week sometime. Nice and
warm next week, hope it stays that way. Grass was growing good until this week,
oh well got out lime, fertilizer, seed and such, should be ready to go when the
snow melts it into the ground. Pasture finally getting to the point where it
is 'established' should be a good year GOD willing!

Gary