[Jacob-list] Lambs Twins

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Tue Jan 18 20:25:32 EST 2005

  I have a total of 12 lambs with only 3 ewes left to birth.  I think
there are 3 sets of twins so far.   We  (Like I did any of the work)
dropped our first lambs the first week in  January.    I have one
prolapsed uterus , which is a first for me.  I reduced it after
cleaning it well and put sutures in place to hold it for now.  I know
this is temporary but 12 hour shifts are not conducive to long term
solutions on a Sunday night.  She's a pet so I have some things to
consider ......         Katherine