[Jacob-list] True Love

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Jan 10 18:57:17 EST 2005

Kathey,

Why not post abit more information about him?  Isn't he a four horned lilac?  St. Jude's, Yakob-Tson, Patchwork, Small
Meadows, Craft's bloodlines?

Sheep are great landscapers - if you like a rather minimalist look :-)

Linda

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:57:36 EST, ACAMDA at aol.com wrote:
>Hello, everyone:
>
>Thank you VERY much to everyone who offered advice on the love relationship
>between my ram (Dude) and one of my older bred ewes (Sherry).  I have
>separated him, and the wethers, from the ewes, and hopefully everything will
>work out.  I plan to leave him separated until he is either sold, or all the
>ewes have lambed.  The problem is that he's not in the best of places for me.
>He's actually in my fenced back yard.  He will probably like it fine - plenty
>to eat and drink, and some of his buddies with him.  He's just not doing my
>landscaping any good.  My question is - how old do the lambs need to be before
>he's back in with the whole flock? My ewes lamb in a small shelter, but it is
>far from being a barn and I cannot close it up to keep them confined.
>
>If you hear of anyone needing a fine young ram (he's gorgeous to boot) let me
>know.

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
 Registered Jacob Sheep & Angora Rabbits
 Handspun Yarns