[Jacob-list] True Love

ACAMDA at aol.com ACAMDA at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 11:57:36 EST 2005

Hello, everyone:

Thank you VERY much to everyone who offered advice on the love relationship
between my ram (Dude) and one of my older bred ewes (Sherry).  I have separated
him, and the wethers, from the ewes, and hopefully everything will work out.
I plan to leave him separated until he is either sold, or all the ewes have
lambed.  The problem is that he's not in the best of places for me.  He's
actually in my fenced back yard.  He will probably like it fine - plenty to eat and
drink, and some of his buddies with him.  He's just not doing my landscaping
any good.  My question is - how old do the lambs need to be before he's back
in with the whole flock? My ewes lamb in a small shelter, but it is far from
being a barn and I cannot close it up to keep them confined.

If you hear of anyone needing a fine young ram (he's gorgeous to boot) let me
know.