[Jacob-list] worst lambing experiences topic

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 15:56:31 EST 2005

WELL SAID MARY ELLEN...

ANOTHER POINT, WE, AS BREEDERS HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY
TO THE "NEW SHEPHERDS" THAT PURCHASE STOCK FROM US TO
HELP THEM THROUGH THEIR FIRST LAMBING SEASON.

WHEN NEW SHEPHERDS PURCHASE SHEEP & LAMBS FROM OUR
FARM, IT'S NOT UNCOMMON FOR ME TO GO OUT AND LOOK AT
THEIR "FACILITIES" SUCH AS FENCING, ETC. AND I MAKE IT
CLEAR THAT I'M AVAILABLE BY 'PHONE TO RESPOND TO
QUESTIONS THAT MAY ARISE.  I DON'T WANT PURCHASERS TO
'FAULT THE JACOB BREED', IF THEY HAVE A QUESTION AND I
CAN ANSWER IT...

REGARDS,
BOB MAY
SWAYZE INN FARM