[Jacob-list] Worst Lambing Event

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Feb 18 15:47:26 EST 2005

The worst lambing event stories are interesting and I'm enjoying reading them (and was amazed to hear of a similar inside-out lamb birth).  We all do know that the cited events are definitely the exceptions.   It is encouraging to hear how shepherds managed to react in time to save lambs.  It is more encouraging to realize how seldom any assistance is needed.  It's not quite as interesting to say "RubyBelle pawed the ground twice, lay down and popped out two lambs" but that lambing scenario is MUCH, MUCH more common than any problem deliveries.

Linda
www.patchworkfibers.com