[Jacob-list] Babies!!

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Feb 14 20:43:41 EST 2005

Are you expecting/hoping for lilacs?  Some years lilacs seem to be in great demand and other years not so much.  Blue eyes seem to be the same.  I've never set out to get lilacs or blue eyes, but all of the sudden they started to show up!  It's fun to have such diversity in a breed.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com