[Jacob-list] Babies!!

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 15:19:36 EST 2005

HELLO PEGGY, ET ALS...
WE WERE BUSY LAMBING, AS WELL.  HAD 10 LAMBS BORN OVER
THE WEEKEND.  3 SETS OF TWINS AND 4 SINGLES. (4 RAMS
AND 6 EWES).  TOTAL BORN IS NOW 22. SPLIT IS 15 EWES
TO 7 RAMS...SO THE RAMS ARE GAINING A LITTLE BIT.  OUT
OF THIS GROUP, 5 WERE BORN BEFORE 6:30 AM; AND THE
REMAINING 5 WERE BORN IN THE EARLY AFTERNOON.

YES, I HAVE TO AGREE, WE'RE SEEING VERY NICE SPOTTING
THIS YEAR.  SO FAR, NO LILACS, BUT WE STILL HAVE ABOUT
25 MORE EWES TO LAMB.

REGARDS,
BOB MAY
SWAYZE INN FARM