[Jacob-list] babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Wed Feb 9 11:56:36 EST 2005

So far, the girls are ahead. Thank goodness but I don't really want to jinx the process.  No ram lambs from Ohm all girls.  But......my boy, Noel is finally having girls and most of his ewes are twinning.   I mentioned before that I gave
Noel a test, Annie always has ewe lambs even before I brought her.   I figured if she had rams Noel would be in trouble, there is nothing worse than a ram having all boys.  Well, Annie delivered TWIN ewes.  Pictures are coming.
Primrose had her first, last yr she lambed premature and the lambs died, a ewe lamb this morning.   Funny, I had a conversation last fall from a horse breeder in Canada who said that geldings or any male, would be hard to find in the next several years that there was going to be a huge foal crop of fillies.   Do you think this could be with all species and if so what does that mean??????

Peggy
NJ