No subject

Wed Feb 2 07:52:04 EST 2005

showmanship is showmanship. It's how animal is
presented by handler, how handler presents themself,
handled, how it reacts to being touched by judge NOT
the conformation, size of animal, etc.

I think getting a second is VERY good!  I would not be
discouraged at ALL!

Part of showing a rare and distinctive breed is
educating others about the breed. I'm sure others,
like me, will see Jacobs at Fairs and Shows recognize
Jacobs for their unique characteristics and start
their own Jacob flocks.

Happy showing!

=====
Joy Thomas, Son-Rise Farm