[Jacob-list] Showing Jacobs

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 09:27:12 EST 2005

We show at the NC State Fair Wool Sheep Show.
Basically, we just remove straw, hay, or other veggie
matter from fleece, and trim off any manure tags on
the sheep's backend. That's it.

The kids show ewes in the Junior Wool Breeds Sheep
Show. In the open show, we can show ewes, rams and
even wethers (fleece class only)!

The best part of showing is meeting other sheep people
and making friends!

Enjoy!
Joy & family

            Joyce M. Thomas
Son Rise Farm & Rabbitry, Creedmoor NC
  Jacob Sheep, Hand Spun Yarn, Fleece (seasonal)
  Custom Knit & Triloom Woven Items
  American Fuzzy Lop & French Angora Rabbits (Fiber)
  Holland Lop & Netherland Dwarf Rabbits (Pets)
  www.shepherdofspots.com