[Jacob-list] deck chair

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 30 08:51:04 EST 2005

Silly me, I saw the topic line of deck chair and was expecting some
amusing recollections of sitting in the pasture....
I used to have a chair in the pasture so I could hang out with the
girls and read.  I got rid of the chair when the girls started trying
to sit in it.  Now that I've had these guys a while, I don't care if I
sit in poop.  I have also learned that sitting out there with a bottle
of beer is a good way to get mobbed.  Of course this time of year I try
to huddle up with them to stay warm...

Gillian