[Jacob-list] super soaker

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Dec 28 17:49:45 EST 2005

I had one of those!  Mine was pink and green - quite the fashion statement.  Like your ram, my Groucho absolutely hated the sight of it.  Unfortunately, once he quit taking out his mean streak on me,  he decided to tear down anything that he could and proceeded to do his best to destroy as many structures as he was allowed to reach.  When he made the trip indoors to the cold dark barn (the freezer), he managed on the way to tear down half the bull pen that the butcher put him in.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com