[Jacob-list] goregous ram available

Lia Belanger lbbdvm at londonderryvet.com
Mon Dec 5 16:33:07 EST 2005

Greetings fellow shepherds,

We need to find a new home for our ram ASAP.  JSBA registered, beautiful/even/well spaced/ symmetrical 4horns, ~40% dark, great fleece.  Last year he was bred to all 2horn ewes and sired all 4horn lambs, several with blue eyes.

Pedigree, photos,  fleece samples available

I'd rather find him a home in a breeding flock than in a freezer, so I'm only asking $100.  (He really is gorgeous!!)

So what is the problem?  He is beating up on our very sweet but not very assertive donkey.  He has never showed any aggression to humans. (if he had he would be in the freezer already!)  We have not had problems with aggression to the ewes.

Please email me privately for details.

Lia Belanger Book
Hickory Hill Farm
Elizabethtown, PA  (near Harrisburg)